EF Self-Study in Effective Emails
Course duration: 1-2 hours approx.
Delivery: Study independently online via http://training.ef.com
Assessments: there are a variety of short assessment tasks throughout the course that help you reflect on your progress (e.g. matching activity).
- Intake no. 1:18th July- 24th July
- Intake no. 2 25th July- 31 Aug
- Intake no. 3 7th-14th Nov - for Academic Programs staff
This is a bite-sized self-study online course that offers you the flexibility to study at a time that is convenient for you. In this short course, you will review examples of emails, identify do's and don'ts of emailing, and practice applying what you learnt by writing short samples. This course is recommended for anyone who wants to develop this essential work skill.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Write short clear and concise emails
Decide who to put in the "To:", "Cc:" and "Bcc:" lines
Know when to use email and when to avoid it
- Be willing to spend approximately 1-2 hours (longer for non-native English speakers) to complete the course.
- Be able to set aside the time to complete the course within a week
- Want to develop practical skills that they can apply to the workplace
- Be motivated to study independently and in their own time online
To sign up to this self-study course, choose which intake dates you want to study and complete all fields of the online enrollment form here - enrollment now closed.
Once you have completed the form, a trainer will contact you with course information and login details on the start date of the course. Once you have signed up to a self-study course, you have 7 days to complete it.
- Prepare information such as your BlueCard number, your Skype ID and manager's email
- Briefly tell us why you are interested in taking the self-self study course (approximately 100 words)